Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pool Time

Here are some more pool pictures! Emma will pass the pool and say "daaaa poooool" and point to it. When getting read to go to the pool she says, "Abby at", which means she wants to wear her Abby hat. She has not problem keeping her hat on as long as it has Abby on it. She also loves to jump off the stairs to us. I cannot believe how brave she is compared to last year. She already has a tanline too! I bought the float that Hannah sits in and then the other side of the float wraps around me so I can float along with her. It's pretty cool! Emma sits in her float from last year a little, but would love it if she could just go on her own. She thinks she is so big. But, she will move her arms and say "sim, sim" like she is swimming. I will definatley not have any problem with them enjoying the water this summer.










No comments:

Post a Comment