Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pooped Out!

I had the day off of work for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. So, what else do I do, but go to a mall? My mom, sister and I decided to go to a mall in VA Beach that we rarely go to. It has the closest Disney Store and I wanted to stock up on some Valentine/Easter presents for the babies. I also had some Limited and Gymboree bucks to spend! We had a great day! Emma LOVED the Disney store and only confirmed more that we soon need to take a trip to Walt Disney World! We ate lunch, shopped, shopped, shopped, did the whole changing diaper process, Aunt Lindsay bought Emma some Dairy Queen, Emma ran around in a sitting area while they ate snacks and I fed Hannah a bottle. It took Emma and Hannah a whole ten minutes to fall asleep on the way home. This is the picture of Emma when we got home! Lindsay took her out of the car, took her coat off and put her on the couch - and she still was passed out! It was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment