Sunday, February 14, 2010

Emma's Words

I thought it would be fun to write down most of the words Emma is saying. She is pretty much repeating everything that we say. But, these words are words that she says constantly and without us saying, "say ......." This is her everyday vocabulary.

Mama
Dada
GaGa (for grandma)
Donald Duck
stop (one of her favorites - and she says is it when she is annoyed)
I'm stuck
snow
baby
mote (this is for remote, meaning, I want to watch a movie - and she brings us the remote)
mall (yes, I am pretty proud of this one - "Emma, where do you want to go?" mall!!!!
roll
Mick Mouse
cup
Choo Choo
Pappy (pacifier)
Ruff Ruff (dog)
please
cook cook (cookie)
She is certainly growing and I cannot believe she is almost 18 months old. The time is really going by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment