Sunday, November 8, 2009

1 Month Old

Hannah was one month old on the 3rd! She has already gained over a pound since her two week appointment. At her 1 month appointment she weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces. She is such an easy baby. It is very different with the second baby. I put her down more, leave her in a room by herself, don't hold her when she sleeps as much, and sometimes she just has to cry a little. There is another child to chase around and care for! She is such a sweetheart though. I think she will be very laid back and easy going - very Bo like. Here is Hannah at one month old!

Our routines had to change a lot with having two babies. I have learned to feed Emma WHILE feeding Hannah her bottle, I have also learned to manage dressing two and bathing two at the same time AND mastered getting two babies to the car at the same time - I never leave one in the house or one in the car by themselves . I have come a long way and feel so confident in myself as a mom this time. Emma still will not let Hannah lean against her for pictures! Here is the best we could get!

1 comment:

  1. she is PRECIOUS!! :) you'll have to give me all of your pointers someday when i have 2 little ones!!! :)

    ReplyDelete