Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day

The girls woke me up with the cutest cards and picture of them on Mother's Day morning. Bo had a picture of them enlarged that had a sidewalk chalk stencil. It was very sweet.

The girls and I went to my grandmother's church on Mother's Day. I actually won the "youngest mom" award at her church. They insisted I take the gift - it was $50 to Lowes!!

Afterwards we had lunch at 4H club with Buster, Annette and kids, Mammie, Lindsay and kids, mom and us. I gave mom some new charms and dangles for her Origami Owl necklace.

After lunch Bo and I took the kids to Busch Gardens for a few hours. Emma rode the big "Battering Ram" ride again and for the first time she rode the "Big Swings." She is surely going to be my ride loving girl - just like me. Hannah, believe it or not, is a little more hesitant on rides - completely opposite of their personalities. But, at least I know I have a partner to ride rides with in the future!





funny Uncle Buster
Andy is too cute




No comments:

Post a Comment