Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day Banquet

The girls had a Mother's Day Banquet at their preschool the week of Mother's Day. It was so nice - they sang a song and we had a yummy brunch. They both made me a gift that they did not tell me about all week. I kept teasing them and seeing if they would tell me and neither of them would! They really are keeping secrets now!

Hannah made me a picture frame with her holding an "I Love Mom" banner. Emma made me a picture with crayons and painted flowers - so cute! Love them both!






Emma's teacher was so cute telling me about how Emma had to have her crayons neatly in a row with the "Crayola" writing on the top of the crayon - my little perfectionist! 

*I got new glasses - they are Lilly Pulitzer - it was way time for me to have some new decent glasses to wear to work and out in public. I don't think I have had a new pair in almost 10 years. I love them - I guess they are a Mother's Day gift to myself.  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment