Sunday, May 19, 2013

Celebrations

Connor's Birthday
Our cousin Connor had his birthday at a skating rink. I was a little apprehensive about the girls skating, but they actually loved it. I could not keep them off the rink. I myself had lots of fun too. I had been forever since I had been skating but I think I did pretty good! We all want to go again! Great party Connor!



Laura's Surprise 30th

My friend Laura from my old school was given a surprise 30th party the same weekend. We used to work together at my old school and she was the friend who had a baby so early and has been through many medical issues. Cooper, her son, is doing just great and it was so good to see them all. Laura is working full time, is a mommy and is on dialysis every night when she sleeps. 
miss these two lots!





No comments:

Post a Comment