Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving morning started with the girls awakening to a toilet papered house - Buddy the elf has returned! He trailed toilet paper from the girls' rooms to the kitchen and to the refrigerator. There, he had a message with the magnet letters that said, "Hi, I'm Back!" We will see what mischief Buddy will be into this year!



We went to Buster's house for our family Thanksgiving lunch. First, we had to do some family photos for my mom (pics to come - of course they are on my sister's camera). We had lots of our yummy traditional Thanksgiving food and desserts. It was nice to actually stay, talk and hang out this year since we normally leave right for Raleigh after lunch. This year we aren't leaving until Friday. It will be nice to do some Black Friday shopping for the first time in years too.
the whole fam - with two new additions this year (Colby and Ella)


outside time

I am so grateful for my grandmother and grateful my girls will remember her!

Baby Ella's First Thanksgiving
the girls are always happy with "Cookie"
dessert time!

I have been having difficulty with Blogger - have been told my photo space is full and I have to pay monthly fee! What?? For now I am exporting to Photobucket and importing to Blogger (taking forever though). For now I am caught up - brief posts but a lot has been going on, as usual. It is about time to go shopping until the wee hours of the morning! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment