Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Few Things

Just a few pictures I had on my cell phone recently:

Aunt Eloise from Tennessee was able to come back for two weeks again. My parents were in Tennessee on business so they stopped to see her and she wanted to come home with them. So, they brought her back and we celebrated her 92nd birthday with extended family. Later that week we had dinner at mom and dads before she flew back to Tennessee. I love this lady so much. It was so good that she came back again.
                                   

The other night we had a line of storms come through - I mean one after another from about 6:00 to 11:00. This frog clung to our window like he was begging to come inside. The girls just thought it was hilarious. Oh, the joys of living in the country now!



Just a cute picture of Emma sleeping before I went to work this week. She woke up, got in our bed, curled up with Lilly and went back to sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment