Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Weekend

Emma's Preschool Party - Emma's party was on  Thursday April 5th! This was the first party I had not been able to make it to due to book fair, but mom shot some pics for me!



Friday April 6th officially started the Easter weekend and the beginning of spring break! Bo's parents were here that Friday to spend time with the girls. They had their own little egg hunt and Easter treats that afternoon. That night Bo and I had a date night with Brandon and Sarah for dinner and then to see the new American Pie movie - OMG, it was soooo funny, but you have to be an American Pie fan to really appreciate the humor. We had such a fun night.




Saturday morning was swim lessons for the girls. Then, I had a pedicure at Bombshells with the best of the best - Jamie Bryant!!! I had not seen her yet in 2012 and it was so nice to have that hour to get my toes pampered!

Saturday night was my family's Easter get together with all of the cousins since we would all be gone to the beach after Easter Sunday. This is the first time we had done Easter on another day aside from Easter, but it did work out best for everyone. We had a cookout and egg hunt and mom and dads.

 getting ready!




 go Emma!!!
 the Easter bunny shows up!!

 love them!
 the girls and Andy!
Kelly, Connor with their new brother Colby - this is adorable
 Emma has learned to pump on the swing - no more pushing her :(


Inside the house to count eggs and win prizes!





Alana made dad John Deer cake eggs!

When most people had left mom and dad gave the girls their Easter surprises from them. 








What a fun night! I am continuously reminded how blessed I am to have such a close, loving family. The only thing missing from this night was Granny. She would had definitely been there and I really missed her seeing the kids having such a fun time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment