Sunday, November 28, 2010

The rest of Sunday - crazy

The rest of our day:
  • get tree in house
  • unpack
  • kids nap
  • get tree decorations out of attic
  • bo and i put lights and ribbon on tree
  • i start to decorate tree
  • get coats, hats, cups, etc. together to head out - again
  • wake up kids
  • get everyone changed, dressed and in car
  • McDonalds drive through/eat in car
  • Go to my cousin's house for his house illumination. My cousin does this every year and each year he adds more lights to his house. They also serve hot chocolate and cookies. A lot of people come to this and it is quite a hit. Emma LOVED it and Hannah wanted to run up to the house and prance around in all of the lights.
  • everyone back in van
  • go to Best Buy
  • Bo buys me my Christmas present - a new Nikon camera - LOVE IT!!! I have wanted one for awhile!
  • Back home
  • unload van
  • The kids and I finish decorating the tree with their ornaments. They were precious seeing all of their new ornaments and finding places on the tree. We had lots of Abby's, Elmo's, Barney's and Mickey/Minnie's to add to the tree this year.
Seeing their new ornaments for this year
Emma's Mickey and Minnie skating
Emma pointing to Hannah's Elmo ornament

Hannah helping
Hannah seeing one of her ornaments
both of them helping
"I do it" - Emma
  • Bath, Snack, BED!!!!!!!!
WHAT A DAY!!! Would I change anything? Not at all. I love the craziness. Although I am exhausted, I am still up playing with my new camera and updating the blog! Do I really have to go back to work tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment