Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

What a wonderful Thanksgiving with so much to be thankful for! Our morning started out perfect with the girls sleeping in and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. They were precious sitting in their little rocking chairs and being so attentive. The Sesame Street float was adorable and they both thought it should had been a show and not a two minute song! Emma was also very confused with commercials. Everything she watches is a video or from DVR, so when commercials came one, she said, "Where'd it go"?

Afterwards we went to my uncle's house for lunch. We had a great time just hanging out and we took a family picture.


That afternoon we went home and started cleaning for our Christmas tree. Then, we went to mom and dad's house for dinner with my other grandmother. By the time that was done the girls were beat so we came home and went to bed.

I think it would be impossible to count the many things I am thankful for. But, I am reminded how grateful I am this time of year and how far I have come from feelings I was having a few years ago. I am a different person and so much happier than I ever could had imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment