Monday, March 22, 2010

Updates

The past couple of weeks have been sooooo busy! I am in full swing with grad school, two more chapters to go on my thesis, babies are growing and I can finally announce that Bo got a fabulous new job! A recruiting company contacted Bo about a job in medical sales. It was too good to pass up so he is now working for Verathon Medical. He will cover the whole state of Virginia calling on urologists, Family Practictioners and EMT's. Of course all of the training and everything that goes along with a new job falls right in the middle of my grad school work! But, it is okay - we can get through it!

With all that has been going on I have to add in here that I reached my New Year's Resolution Goal of running my first ever race! I ran a 5K on March 13th. Bo ran with me - thank goodness because I hate doing new things alone! He was practicing for the 8K that he ran the next weekend. I was very proud of myself and have found a new interest in running. I am ALMOST at my weight pre-Emma days! Hello size 4!! I love you and the clothes that I get to wear this spring and summer - no maternity bathing suit for me this year!!! I cannot wait to get out, move around, and enjoy fun activities with the babies!




Goal #2: Another 5K in April

Goal #3: Another 5K in May

Then, I want to continue to try for an 8K. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment