Sunday, March 7, 2010

Disney Movie Rewards

Well, we all know what a huge fan of Mickey Mouse that Emma is, and Hannah is becoming (she is already watching the cartoons). This weekend, Emma had one of her DVD cases - she likes to carry them around just to stare at the picture on the cover. She managed to open it and some papers fell out of it. I was picking up the papers to throw them away and found a paper that said Disney Movie Rewards with a code on it. It said, "enter this magic code to unlock a world of Disney movie rewards." You can get free stuffed animals, DVD's, apparel and other things. So, I went through some of the other movies and they all had this piece of paper with these codes. After I went through all of our Disney movies in the house and in the car, I found thirteen of these reward codes!!! Bo entered them in and sure enough there is some cute stuff you can get! I had no idea and never paid any attention to the little inserts in DVD's. It made me laugh that Emma was the one that brought this to my attention. It made me laugh even more to see how many Disney movies we have already accumulated in 18 months of having children. Just so you know parents - get the codes when you buy these DVD's!

No comments:

Post a Comment