Monday, March 22, 2010

Silly Girl


Moms have stopped and asked me in public, "how do you get your baby to wear a hat?"

I really have no idea. Emma loves her hats. I have always been so paranoid about protecting her little ears from the cold and wind and I am extra protective in the winter due to Emma having so many ear infections.

Now that the weather is so nice, Emma does not understand why she does not need a hat when leaving the house. Her favorite winter hat is her "ruff ruff." It is a precious little doggy hat that is one of her closest friends. She loves this hat so much that she decided to put it on before going to bed one night. She insisted on having this hat on and wore it around the house after her bath and before bed. If my memory serves me correctly, she took it to bed with her. I don't know what she will do now that the weather is warming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment