Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hannah is 3 months old!

Hannah was 3 months old on January 3rd. She is growing up so much. She still sleeps through the night! She is watching everything Emma does. She is paying a lot of attention to people and loves her mommy! She has puckered her little lip at some people, but not her mommy! She will smile so big - it is just precious! I have loved being on this winter break with her. She is lifting her head so well and holds it up for a very long time. We have also started her sleeping in the crib and so far so good! She seriously only cries when she is hungry or sleepy. I am so lucky. Emma has been very helpful with her. She will get me her pacifier, burb cloth, and bottle if it in the room but not near me. I am really enjoying their ages right now. We are having a lot of fun, but there is never a dull moment around our house!

This was us at my grandmother's 75th birthday party. It was the same day as her 3 month!

No comments:

Post a Comment