Friday, June 7, 2013

Preschool End of Year Festivities

The girls have had a blast finishing this year of preschool. I could not have been more pleased with their teachers and the children that they spent time with this year.

Hannah had a pajama and pancake day where she insisted on wearing her "Stompies" - her teacher got a kick out of them!



They also had a carnival. Mom took them and enjoyed the day with them - games, jump house, snacks, prizes, petting zoo - I think all three were worn out after that day. Hannah won a stuffed Beanie Baby Lamby - of course he is her new favorite lamb. Mom said that Emma would not stay out of the Jump House.  Mom said she just loved it.





Their end of year parties were ice cream/luau parties. They were on two separate days so Hannah got to enjoy Emma's party too since mom was helping with that party. I had to save my days for the end of year program and it was a struggle to get off of work to leave testing even for that one day.

Hannah's ice cream party 



everyone else was ready to play - Hannah preferred to finish her ice cream!

Emma's ice cream party the next day 

Emma's class plus Hannah


Finally, they had their end of year program. It is always a Patriotic theme so they had the perfect little dresses. They both did fabulous - they stood on stage, sang their songs and did a great job. I am always so proud of them for doing the "big girl" thing. They have never got in front of people and acted ridiculous on stage. Some kids shout out, leave the stage, pull up their dresses/shirts, cry - really, I have never had to deal with this and it makes me proud that my kids can actually get on stage and do what they are supposed to do. I cannot believe they are done for the year. Although Emma will be five in August, she is going to do a transitional year of preschool four days a week. She is ready for kindergarten, but I am not. I think another year for her to grow is healthy and we would rather her be the oldest in her class than the youngest. Hannah will also go four days a week as well although she will stay with her age group.

last day picture!

last day picture!

growing so fast! 


Hannah's class

yea Hannah!

Emma's age group

so proud of you!

Hannah's teacher Ms. Piper and assistant Mrs. Haverty - Emma totally photo bombed the picture - we were all laughing like crazy how she jumped in - Ms. Piper will always be her teacher too!

Ms. Plumeau and Emma - one amazing teacher

me and my girlies

family pic

mom brought Andy to see them sing in the program











No comments:

Post a Comment