Monday, September 24, 2012

Sept. 17-24

No pictures this week - but still busy.

September 17th
First day of classes - GREAT day at work! Also, first media liason meeting after school. Also got a flat tire - fabulous. Thanks to Bo for rescuing me that day.

September 18th 
All ready to run errands after school but had horrible weather threatening our area - tornado watches ALL day. I was advised not to go anywhere. Of course it barely even rained so I felt like I wasted an entire night.

September 19th
Great day at work - did an Interwrite Tablet training after school for teachers needing some tips on how to use the technology in our building. Went straight from work to Kirk night at church - had yummy lasagna and it was the biggest turnout ever for Kirk night. We saw lots of friends and enjoyed the evening. Plus - my bell ringing is getting pretty good!

September 20th
After school was dance class for the girls. Then Maryanne and I went shopping because I had to get some birthday presents. We had a nice night although we were closing the mall. It was nice to actually look around in nice stores without little hands reaching everywhere or bumping into things with the stroller. I love my girls - but it was great shopping that night. I was in a hurry, we had things to accomplish and having Maryanne for company that night was perfect - thank goodness for good friends.

September 21st
FRIDAY! Bo had to work all day at the old house fixing repairs the inspector caught. After we were all home we hit the road for Raleigh and spent the weekend there. We mainly just hung out, ate a great dinner and celebrated birthdays from August to October. On Sunday we had a baby shower for one of Bo's friends from home. We got home around 6:30 and got prepared for another week.

Now - up to date and time to watch Mike and Molly - FINALLY good tv is coming back!


No comments:

Post a Comment