Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This Past Week

After a great weekend last weekend, Emma came down with a brief stomach bug on Monday. Luckily, she only threw up once. I stayed home Tuesday morning and then Bo came home around noon to relieve me. Then, when I got home that evening I noticed Emma's ear looking pretty nasty. So, we took both girls to Patient First. They both walked out with antibiotics. Emma had an ear infection (first one since tubes) and Hannah had an upper resp. infection. This is what we did on Monday. We stayed on the couch and watched Christmas movies.


The rest of the week was fine. Emma went back to preschool on Thursday. On Friday we went to Chuck E Cheese, BJ's and Toys R Us. Saturday Emma and I went to Wal Mart and got some treats to make treat bags for her preschool class. I also kept my friend's son, Brayden, for awhile. The girls loved playing with him. We made Halloween cards with Halloween stickers, we made Halloween cupcakes, played Play Doh and all kinds of things. Emma went a little crazy with the sprinkles on the cupcakes, but they had a blast. They also helped me make Emma's treat bags for her class.



After a yummy dinner and cupcakes for dessert, they kids needed a major bath!


Saturday was my nephew Andy's first birthday! He had a firetruck theme birthday and it was so cute. We stayed much later to let the girls play with Andy and Adair. They are so much fun together now since Adair is walking and Andy is getting around so well!

the kiddos eating together


So, today Emma wore her super cute shirt that she made in preschool. The teacher wanted all of the kids to wear them today. The ghost is her footprint in case you can't tell. Thursday she has her fall festival at preschool, costume parade and even the petting zoo is coming to school. Hannah is also excited because she gets to go too. I think Emma has been too excited to sleep lately. Although she has slept through the night, she has been waking up early when I am up and is in such a good mood! She always asks, "what's tomorrow?" And she wants to know what happens next and when something is. If Halloween is this exciting, I cannot imagine how exciting Christmas is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment