Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Circus!

Sunday we went to the Circus for the first time with the girls. Lindsay, Steve and Andy went too. The girls loved the preshow activities. They had all kinds of activities for the kids and circus experiences.

The show was really awesome. I had not been to one of the B&B Circus's in probably 15 years. I went every year as a kid with my cousins and remember it being so cool. I was really surprised with how much Bo and I enjoyed the show - at some points more than the kids. Emma's favorite part was the girl who shot out of the rocket. Hannah's favorite part was the clowns. My favorite part were the performing dogs - they were hilarious.

Later Hannah said, "you know, Colby was in the circus. He was an acrobat!" First of all, no I did not know Colby was at the circus since I cannot see him. Secondly, I had no idea you knew the word "acrobat!"

preshow dancing

Emma trying out a tight rope walk with a performer

up close to the elephants! the elephants painted pictures!

waiting for the show!

awesome performances

hyped up on snow cones, cotton candy and popcorn - and they are wearing their clown hats

always remember this as a kid






No comments:

Post a Comment