Friday, March 29, 2013

Preschool Parties

Yesterday (Thursday) was Easter Party day at preschool. I had not made it to their Fall Fest, Christmas party, or Valentine party - so I was surely going to be there for Easter. They had a Bluegrass concert before their parties started so the parents could start hiding eggs. Then, starting with the youngest class - Hannah's, the classes rotated outside to hunt.
getting ready!

Go Hannah!


showing her teacher she found the "Golden Egg"

Hannah's class

the Easter Bunny arrived!



Emma's class preparing


go, go, go!



Emma and the Easter Bunny

Emma's class and teacher


yea! mommy made it to a fun day at preschool!

pretzel snacks I made for their parties - Pintrest! Also took cupcakes, rice crispy treats, flowers for teachers and extra treats for all the classmates. I don't think I slept this week. 



I had to get back to work to close out the Book Fair - we killed our goal - over $7,000!!!  We packed it up and had everything boxed away by 3:45 - then it was out of there for the official start of Spring Break. I met mom to get the girls for dance class, went through Chick Fil A for dinner and we all crashed. 

I am home today with the girls. We need to run a few errands and get Bo's car to the airport. I need to start packing for the beach and do preparations for our family dinner and egg hunt tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment